Sunday, November 30, 2008

Best ccie practice

ccie practice in the news

Not Going To Make it to Narbik’s Camp…

Sat, 08 Nov 2008 18:46:15 +0000
Well my initial flight took off today on time, what I didn’t know was that one of the front tires blew out on take off. We had to turn around and land back at Buffalo because when the tire blew it loosened the landing gear cover. Landing on one wheel didn’t seem that bad until ...]

What’s The Deal With RIP Triggered Extensions?!

Mon, 27 Oct 2008 20:57:23 +0000
So I am labbing away last night on RIPv2. I come across a task in the IPX Volume 1 workbook to configure 2 routers connected via p2p serial interfaces for triggered updates…OK no problem. I configure the commands, but never see the correct validation under the show command. If anybody can explain ...]

Cisco taking greater investment in VMware - both with cash and Nexus

Tue, 11 Nov 2008 17:57:29 +0000
Besides Cisco’s Nexus 1000V virtualization switch that integrates with VMware ESX Server “4.0″, Cisco now has a much larger stake in the success of VMware. Cisco recently announced plans to take another stake in VMware with a $13.3 million investment. That meanst that Cisco now owns about 1.7 percent of VMware!
For more information, read these stories about ...]

Week 28 Summary

Tue, 22 Jul 2008 22:16:09 +0000
Week 28 à “An exciting future for me and my family lies ahead”




Week’s Study Time:
Study Hours = 8 inc.
Lab Hours = 0
Total study time so far:
Total Study Hours = 329  inc.
Total Lab Hours = 20.5
What I have studied during the last 2 weeks:
EIGRP
OSPF
Recent test scores:
Boson ExSim tests…



 
I’ve completed my second day at Cisco today, and I’ve ...]

We give you the authority to voice your opinions on this article on ccie practice. However, we do fervently hope that you voice positive opinions.


Recommended ccie practice Items


Microsoft - Windows Marketplace
Everyday Low Prices on  Office Furniture at Office Depot.


ccie network simulator
|

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home