Sunday, January 04, 2009

ccie books resources

ccie books in the news

CCIE Candidate

My trip to San Jose, California

Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:40:17 +0000
I travelled to San Jose last week to attend Cisco’s “New Hire Field Training” event.  The event was a big success; I visited the HUGE campus @ San Jose for the first time (well, actually it was my first trip to the US full-stop) and experienced the wonder that is the San Jose “Executive Briefing ...]

CCDE Certification

Fri, 02 Jan 2009 13:08:09 +0000
In this post I will try to summarize the things known so far about the CCDE written/practical exams and provide some (hopefully) useful tips and hint. Even though I didn’t receive my exam results yet, I think it’s still a good idea. At least, I’m still the person who “tried” and haven’t “failed” yet (at ...]

Congrats to DownUnder

Tue, 23 Dec 2008 20:28:37 +0000
DownUnder passed his R&S lab before the holidays.  Send him your congrats!

Recommended ccie books Items


.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
Access your files on your iDisk from anywhere. No special software to download.


ccie security lab audio
ccie security lab audio boot camp
ccie security lab blueprint
ccie security lab bootcamp
| | |

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home